Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nick and Micah- Ann Arbor, MI engagement photographer

Wow was I ever lucky for the privilege to shoot Nick and Micah's engagements. Nick is my lil brother and a very handsome guy if I do say so myself! =) Don't he and Micah just look fantastic? They are getting married in January and were really good sports on this shoot. It was REALLY HOT and REALLY MUGGY in Bricktown, OKC. But you'd never know it looking at these pics! Congrats you two and I love you!


Beautiful. You guys make a perfect couple.

These were the first shots of the day. I told these two to just pretend I wasn't there! They did a DANG good job of it too!

This series of shots turned out WAY better than I expected. The grass in the background just exploded with color as the sun started to set.



I really love this shot in BW

Too cute!



I had no idea the river walk in Bricktown was so beautiful these days.

This was the last shot of the day but one of my favorites for sure. 

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Beautiful.. the locations are so much prettier than in AZ

Kelley K said...

Great job. Definitely shoot me a note to schedule some time when you're in NWA...I need pics for Xmas :)

Anonymous said...

I know I wasn't much to work with but I tried, these are awesome!! Amazazing may be more appropriate. Thank you again.. Love you

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are so great -- amazing colors-- beautiful models!