Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Corporate Head Shots-Ann Arbor, MI Photographer-Pretty Ellen

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now...working with adults every now and then is awesome. They listen, they pose the way you ask them to and they never run away from me. I donated a free session and 5 high res digital files to the Young Women's group at church for a fund raising event they had a few weeks ago. Ellen said she was in a bidding war with another woman but eventually won and today we did our session. Ellen is a beautiful lady and very, very intelligent. She is writing a book in fact and that is why she wanted her portrait taken. Here are a few of the first files I've finished tonight for a quick sneak peek.

I've never really done corporate head shots before so posing Ellen was a first for me. Plus she is an older sophisticated woman in a gorgeous suit so I couldn't have her sitting on the ground. Have you ever taken pictures for working professionals? If so, what are some of your tried and true poses and locations to do this sort of thing? More to come soon! =)

2 comments:

Liz H. said...

nice work! i think that top picture definitely captures her personality.

Powell's Place said...

This look great!